Astir Palace resort is located in the heart of the elite area of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni. This privileged location offers guests the pleasure of spending precious days and nights by the sea, with the possibility of visiting Athens' historical sites, museums and other attractions.
The resort´s prime location, only half an hour drive from the city, is convenient for reaching the cosmopolitan city centre of Athens, enjoying all the privileged services of a modern city and its cultural heritage (Acropolis, Olympic stadium, etc.), the exclusive shopping district and elite shopping spot of Glyfada. Surrounding areas offer a wide range of excursions and attractions, nearby archaeological temples (Cape Sounio) and atmospheric landscapes. Driving along the coastal road of "Posidonos", a beautiful coastline, you will pass by the beautiful beaches of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and Varkiza.
Vouliagmeni is a beautiful and picturesque peninsula, situated on the eastern edge of Athens (just 25 km from the center of Athens), known for the famous lake featuring mineral water spa and an outstanding mild climate that makes all-year round holidays possible.
Vouliagmeni Lake 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Museum of Cycladic Art 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- The Acropolis 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Syntagma & Constitution Square 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- The National Garden 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- The Plaka 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Ancient Agora 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Lycabetus Hill 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Megaro Concert Hall 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Cape Sounion 35.0 km/21.8 miles
- Temple of Poseidon 35.0 km/21.8 miles
Astir Palace Resort's History